SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    HK got my back...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HK got my back... Login/Join 
Picture of CQB60
posted
Just fell into Hk P30L-V3 in 40SW. Looking forward to some range time as its been awhile since I had an Hk pistol...

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Very cool. I've owned 10 Hks and have a P2000 and P2000sk currently. Great guns!

Posts: 531 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Outstanding....congratulations.

My home defense weapon is an HK45. I'm a huge fan.

Posts: 148 | Registered: June 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I just bought a P30sk With the light LEM trigger as well. I'm loving it!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
Just fell into Hk P30L-V3 in 40SW. Looking forward to some range time as its been awhile since I had an Hk pistol...

Great pistols. I've had a P30 V3 for about 7 years now. It's a gun that lives in the safe most of the time. But last fall I was shooting ARs on a friend's land -- we set up a 100-yd range. After sighting in and drilling paper for awhile we took a 24 pack of cheap colas out and set them up in rows on sawhorses. I had the P30 with me because, while I don't carry it, it's my most accurate pistol in slow, controlled fire.

I bench rested it and proceeded to knock over 7 cans in 9 shots. And yes, they were in order from the right end so no randos. Smile Great shooting pistol.

Posts: 165 | Registered: October 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I ran it out to the range and put 150 rds of WWB through it this morning. I agree with TheMan, its seriously accurate for a 40. I'll put some more through on Sunday & mount a TLR1s on it afterwards, my new bedside pistol...

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post