SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock 48 night sights
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock 48 night sights Login/Join 
Picture of Amurr
posted
What’s currently available?

Thanks
Amurr

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
I just bought one with Ameriglo installed.

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered mine with the Glock factory night sights. Pretty standard. I will probably go with Truglo AFO at some point.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Someone posted pictures here a while back with Trijicon HDs. Looked like they'd do the job.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
https://sevignyperformance.com...tium-sights-compact/

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
I would be happy to get golds but they don’t sell them separately yet.

Also you can NOT just buy G43 sights is my understanding. Different night set up for the 48.

Send like the HD’s might be the only game in town?

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had Ameriglow night sights installed on my G48 and they were marked for the G43. I watched the gunsmith install them and it took no more that 10 minuets for the entire process.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jac1304:
I just bought one with Ameriglo installed.

Same.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
So I called Ameriglo and they stated any set for the 43 will work for the 48

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
According to the GLock parts list the 48 night sights do have their own part number. Looks like a 4.9mm front and a 6.5mm "slim" rear.

The downloadable parts order forms for certified and non-certified Glock armorers can be found here:

https://us.glock.com/en/downloadable-materials

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Found some pics of a 43X (sorry, not a 48) with Trijicon HD (not mine.)

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/4490063254

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

That's what I got on my 48. Really like them but I can see some people wanting a 3 dot set up.
Go with what works for you.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
The Ameriglo Cap sights for the 43 fit perfect on a 48.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You dig
Picture of evolution
posted Hide Post
The pre-installed Ameriglo sights are really great sights.

Posts: 2602 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
quote:

Those sights are listed for both the 43 & 48.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post