SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    A birthday 1911 from dad.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A birthday 1911 from dad. Login/Join 
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Happy Birthday.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Could you tell me exactly which model that is? I haven't looked at kimbers in a decade..... But the first gun my wife ever said"Oooo" about was a $1200 of two tone .45 variety. Rented it and she loved it and I should have bought one back then...

Omg sorry- happy birthday!!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BigNC,

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigNC:
Could you tell me exactly which model that is?

Omg sorry- happy birthday!!!!

It's the Ultra Crimson Carry II.
And thank you. Smile

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Here's the specifics on that model...

https://www.kimberamerica.com/ultra-crimson-carry-ii

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Got a Springfield loaded full size 1911 about 35 years back as a Birthday gift from my Dad as well.

Sent it to Wayne Novak for sights and a trigger job. Still shooting it.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice - that beats the hell out of an Amazon gift card....

+

Posts: 2838 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Ryanp225, any chance your Dad would adopt me? Okay, I'm likely older than your Dad, but that doesn't matter does it? Congrats on the B-Day and enjoy a great gift.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

Posts: 1673 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post