SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Still any love for CZ P10C?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Still any love for CZ P10C? Login/Join 
Picture of ruger357
posted
I'm still digging mine. Seems like there was a lot of buzz early on but I haven't heard much about them lately.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7943 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Yep, still liking mine. Most complaints seemed to be about the trigger. Mine got better the more it was shot. The accuracy has always been very good.

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Mine is fine. I’m just waiting for some 147gr ammo to try suppressed. It won’t cycle my 165 loads. Neither will my 19X. Both cycle lighter ammo. The front and rear stippling is a little rough after a few hundred rounds for my soft hands. Wink

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Mine is fine. I’m just waiting for some 147gr ammo to try suppressed. It won’t cycle my 165 loads. Neither will my 19X. Both cycle lighter ammo. The front and rear stippling is a little rough after a few hundred rounds for my soft hands. Wink

I put a set of Talon rubber stick on grips on mine. Fits like a glove, color match is perfect, and it is so much easier on the hands!

posted Hide Post
Trigger, mag release, and slide release all break in after a few rounds fired. Great impulse buy on my part. And I love the FDE and front sight.

Love my Sigs but carry my Glocks

Posts: 374 | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This pistola is on my short list.

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gunguru123
posted Hide Post
Love mine, have two. One is non used, new with maybe 200 rounds. The other has over 2000, my go to P10C.

Sig P220 Elite Dark, W. German 220/226 Navy/226 Tac Ops/226R Stainless/228/229 Legion/229R/M11-A1D

Glocks, HK, Walther, XDs, etc, etc...

Posts: 1043 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't get past the grip texturing.

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love mine. Have the FDE version. The two tone looks great. I added the rubber talon grip and it makes all the difference. 1300 rounds since February and this gun is great. Flat shooter, recoil is great, accurate as hell. Love this CZ.

Posts: 180 | Location: Reno, Nevada | Registered: September 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scurvy:
I can't get past the grip texturing.

See my post above.... easy fix!

Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
The CZ-P10C is still just okay for me. I like it but don't love it. I actually sold my first one while they were still rare but got a good deal on another months later and decided to try again. For some reason, when it comes to striker-fired 9mm pistols, I prefer the blocky feeling of the Gen 2-3 Glocks over the newer more ergonomic guns. As far as the triggers go, they're all pretty close to me for the distances I typically shoot (7-15 yards).

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post