SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Any CZ 75b fans?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any CZ 75b fans? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triggernosis:
quote:
Originally posted by bionic218:
....competes with them in XYZWTF class." (I know that's not a real thing, but I don't know shit about the real letters or what they mean so I'm going to leave it like that - just go with it.)

I like it. And I'm a Master in the WTF class.

LOL!! ...Outstanding Sir ...

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
"CZ.....the only thing that feels better in the hand is a boob."

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
"CZ.....the only thing that feels better in the hand is a boob."

Say Amen ...

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
Been a CZ fan for at least 25 years.

Current ensemble:

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I carry my CZ nearly every day...absolutely love this weapon.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12329 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
I've got a pre B model with no import marks. It's a keeper.

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I have two, but not a B. They are a P-07 and a P-01. I formerly owned a PCR.

quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
I like their decockers. Best decocker out there.

Agreed. The lever, which pivots from the front, is about where a 1911 thumb safety is. The hammer drops in a controlled manner; halfway down when you trip the lever, the rest of the way down to its resting point when you release the lever. Only on one side, however. The P-07's works differently.

quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
I prefer the smooth, really curved trigger that comes on the P01 and SP01 Tactical.

Really? The one on my P-01 eats a hole in my finger and leaves a flap of skin hanging. Seriously. It is at CGW getting a reshaped one. I'm not doing any action work to it except maybe internal polishing.

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got a 97B, a TS75 in 9x19 and Turkish over run 75b from 1996. All steel and all good!

Posts: 90 | Location: SW VA | Registered: January 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
I carry my CZ nearly every day...absolutely love this weapon.

Since you carry it often, how do you feel the finish is holding up?
Its been a long time since I sold mine but I felt that this finish was very durable.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: badcopnodonut!!,

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do prefer the really curved trigger. I have medium sized mitts so the curve lets me get more finger on trigger which is how I shoot. I am a member over at czforum and I think my opinion is in the minority. I have a less curved, grooved trigger on my PCR. Hate it. Hate hate hate.

Variety is the spice of life I suppose.

In fact it is the trigger in picture above. Me no likey.

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
I just picked this up the Tuesday; haven't had it out to the range yet, sadly. CZ-75B Omega Convertible, currently with the deco Kerr installed. I had been looking at these (online) for a while, after having fondled several CZ-75B's in shops. Then the recent flurry of CZ posts on here got me thinking about it again. Tombstone Tactical in Phoenix had 4 in stock last weekend, so I drove up after work Tuesday and bought it. Can't wait to shoot it! It feels great in the hand for fit and balance.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post