SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG pistol I’d like to see
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG pistol I’d like to see Login/Join 
posted
Guys, throw you wish list out, let’s hear what you wanna see.

Hammer fired small design for CCW, like the old P250 series but redone with DA/SA capability.

“Subcompact” P320 like with a 3.1” barrel ( I know we have 365) like the early pictures of the subcompact not what it wound up being.

Pocket .32, .380, and .22 to compete with LCP

Posts: 1153 | Location: Decatur, GA | Registered: November 14, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
THIN, aluminum framed, hammer fired, 3 inch barrel TDA 45. 6 or 7+1 capacity. THIN rubber grips. Melonite finish. Novak sights. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
So, this is like orders for the Custom Shop? Sure, all stainless P228. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26322 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
A thinner P320 9mm

A P225A1 with a higher capacity

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
P225 with a magic 15 round mag.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Really a full sized pistol based on the 365 architecture. The 320 is a save on the failed 250. It’s too clunky. It could be much more streamlined and size efficient.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smithnsig:
Really a full sized pistol based on the 365 architecture. The 320 is a save on the failed 250. It’s too clunky. It could be much more streamlined and size efficient.

Yeah, agree, probably over engineered to allow the .40 and .357 modularity, kinda like what HK did to the chunky USPs.

A streamlined 320 series would rock.

Posts: 1153 | Location: Decatur, GA | Registered: November 14, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
So, this is like orders for the Custom Shop? Sure, all stainless P228. Big Grin

There ya go.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3960 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
P-220 Legion, chambered for .38 Super.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
15 shot flush magazine .45 P320. Ditto or higher cap 10mm.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P320 X-Five Legion 10mm

Posts: 434 | Registered: November 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
M11 A1 only weighing 2ounces less

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 883 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SSAreGreat:

Take 2 rounds off. Razz

Q

Posts: 26322 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, I will play:
Classic P225. All stainless. G-10 grips. Night sights standard. SRT. No rail or tail. In your choice of .357 Sig or 9mm.
A compact version of a P220 10mm would be nice too.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16059 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by SSAreGreat:

Take 2 rounds off. Razz

That would work but I like my 15 round magazines though in VA we may be restricted to 10 within the year.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 883 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
P365 in .380.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6037 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
LIBERTATEM DEFENDIMUS
Picture of Belgian Blue
posted Hide Post
A double stack P210 to compete with Dan Wesson's DWX. Then support it with a host of ultra high capacity magazines of various lengths.

A P320 X5 with an integral comp, to compete with STI's DVC P/STACCATO-XC.

Edited to add: More M11Bs Wink

Posts: 5415 | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RioGrande481
posted Hide Post
Kind of a Tac Ops/Legion P220, 5” barrel, beaver tail frame, night sights, nitron rather than gray and black VZ grips. Two 8 round magazines And one 10 round in the box would complete the package.

RioGrande481

“I didn’t get where I am today by everything smelling of Bolivian Unicyclist’s jock straps!”
C.J. Supercut 1976

Posts: 524 | Registered: August 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TikritTourist
posted Hide Post
Revolver!

Tomorrow’s battle is won during today’s practice.
- Samurai maxim

Posts: 753 | Location: Northeast US | Registered: August 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
^^^

You missed it by about 45 years.

J.P. Sauer and Sohn made revolvers back in the day. I found one in .44 Magnum and it is just about the best made revolver I have.

Now a single stack P320 would be tempting. Thinking it would only need a lower grip module and a magazine from a P220 Carry.

Posts: 9138 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post