SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig Service Plan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Service Plan Login/Join 
posted
Does Sig still do this? If yes, is there any particular time of the year that they run it? Thanks

Posts: 5731 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Still.
All the time, any time.
https://www.sigsauer.com/custom-shop/

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent my 239 in about 10 years ago. Had them do the SSP and the trigger job when it was on special. Also the did an 11 degree barrel crown. Still is in great shape. I have tried to replace it but have not found a good replacement unit Smith came out with the Shield 380EZ. It was well worth it.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
The Service Plan is always available and they usually run a Father's Day special that knocks another $50 off the price. However, when I was going to send 2 pistols in last month, my regular Customer Service guy told me they were postponing it until later in the summer due to them being so busy (new P320 contracts, success of P365, etc).

I'll be checking back with him in a week or two.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tooky13:
The Service Plan is always available and they usually run a Father's Day special that knocks another $50 off the price. However, when I was going to send 2 pistols in last month, my regular Customer Service guy told me they were postponing it until later in the summer due to them being so busy (new P320 contracts, success of P365, etc).

I'll be checking back with him in a week or two.

Thanks for the info, I had posted asking if anyone had any info in the normal Father's Day sale. Glad to know they are doing still, just delayed. Want to send my Legion 226 in for SSP and AEP.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
ustomer Service guy told me they were postponing it until later in the summer

Not buying that. the Custom Shop has nothing to do with production.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post