SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    G21 ambi mag release 13rd mags; any reliable sources?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

G21 ambi mag release 13rd mags; any reliable sources? Login/Join 
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted
I haven't done a thorough look online, but is there a reliable source for these mags with the center notch on the front face of the magazine? All I seem to come across are the regular Gen4 double-corner notch magazines, both from retail and in distribution. Looking for these on behalf of a buddy who now owns one of the limited Gen3 ambidextrous mag release SF models, though his doesn't have the Picatinny rail. Previously I'd never seen one so configured before; the few SFs with ambi mag buttons I'd previously encountered have had the full equipment rail.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These are good quality aftermarket mags that are configured for both types of mag releases. I have one of those G21's as well.

https://www.cheaperthandirt.ne...refType=&from=Search

Posts: 17136 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
All of the G21 magazines I bought last year had the center cut out and the notches on both sides. They would work in any of the various magazine release setups. I kind of assumed that was Glock's new standard.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All G21 Gen4 factory magazines have the center cut for the ambi mag catch.

Posts: 668 | Location: NH | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post