SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What P225 model is this?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What P225 model is this? Login/Join 
Picture of maximus2161
posted
Can anyone tell me about this P225? What model is it? I know it has different grips and etching on the slide. Is it a normal P225-A1? Can anyone help?

http://imgur.com/7sKswv9

Maximus

Posts: 397 | Location: DFW, Texas | Registered: May 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
That is the P225A1 Classic Carry. It came with the two tone grips, the stripe on the side, "SIG" on the top, three magazines, night sights, and the short reset trigger. Best of all they were usually found cheaper than the standard P225A1.
225A-9-BSS-CC I believe.

I bought one and I absolutely love it!

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maximus2161
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
That is the P225A1 Classic Carry. It came with the two tone grips, the stripe on the side, "SIG" on the top, three magazines, night sights, and the short reset trigger. Best of all they were usually found cheaper than the standard P225A1.
225A-9-BSS-CC I believe.

I bought one and I absolutely love it!

Thanks! I don't see much in this model

Maximus

Posts: 397 | Location: DFW, Texas | Registered: May 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
If you find one you like at a price you like, it's worth jumping on. One thing that may or may not matter to you - I need to replace the front sight on mine in order to make POA=POI at 25 yards. As it stands, it shoots a few inches low at that distance. Other than that, though, it's a great little pistol.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post