SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    save additional 40% at Beretta online store
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

save additional 40% at Beretta online store Login/Join 
posted
sorry if this is a dupe

discount code is 'SAVE40'

-- I am not affiliated with Beretta --

some decent prices for mags, holsters and such

https://www.berettausa.com/en-...ngtype=Shirts&mpp=72

--------------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Well there goes my lunch money for the day - thank for putting that sale out!

Posts: 819 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of submoa
posted Hide Post
Yea, THANKS Sig209, a bit more than "lunch money" Wink...consequently, a bit more THANKS Big Grin.....

Posts: 1273 | Location: South Florida, A Third World Country with Modern Conveniences | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Was just about to get some mags for my Tikka....and ended up getting pistol mags as well.

Posts: 4518 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Looks like they no longer sell steel AR-15 magazines.

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. Just in time to grab a few 10rndrs for the upcoming BS going here in VA.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
excellent opportunity to pick up a few spare, new 81 mags for the crop of surplus ones that came in.

Thanks for the heads up.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ Same here.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And... it’s gone. Just missed it.

Posts: 7348 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcsabolt2
posted Hide Post
The code WNTR15 works for some items not on sale and works on some items already discounted. I picked up. Sako 75 SS IV mag for near $84 regularly $130 and a Beretta 81 magazine for around $41 as of 18 JAN 2020.

----------
“Nobody can ever take your integrity away from you. Only you can give up your integrity.” H. Norman Schwarzkopf

Posts: 3623 | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Well, a few days after I placed my order, I got two emails from Beretta. One saying 4 30rd 9mm 92 mags I ordered were shipped. The second saying the 4 .32 Tomcat mags I ordered were cancelled. No reason given, just cancelled. I emailed back and it took a day or so but they did respond saying those mags were out of stock. Apparently their online system isn't one that tracks inventory as it sells. Bummer. I'm glad I at least got other mags - can't say it's a bad day when you can get new Beretta 30rd mags for about $18 each.

Posts: 819 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post