SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P229 enhanced elite
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P229 enhanced elite Login/Join 
Picture of fullmann
posted
I’ve had an addiction to the elite pistols lately, scooped up a 229 .357sig enhanced elite from Recoil gun works A couple months ago and the search for a 9mm started.

Someone posted that they found a CPO in their local gun store a couple weeks back and then linked to a dealer with one for sale.

I checked funbroker for a couple and the prices always seemed to drive north of $800.. not bad for a $1000 gun, but I’m a cheapskate.

Seems the devil is in the details, as I managed to pick one up labeled as “refurbished” with no mention of CPO, though it is obviously a CPO gun. Red box with the correct SKU, looks unused, plus 3 mags. There’s actually a couple still up at less than $650 as of right now.

If you’ve been lusting for one as I was, go get em.

Posts: 412 | Location: Mid Michigan  | Registered: June 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a good price for one in top condition. I wouldn't hesitate myself if I just didn't get my third one a couple days ago (the last one isn't an Elite, but a man's got to know his limitations). Eek

Saw one a couple weeks back for $640.00 - straight sale / mint 3 mags. I was more interested in a M11A1, but that price for a P229EE CPO would've been a good find also.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1934 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Berg
posted Hide Post
I wish they still made these in all stainless. A great gun none the less.

Posts: 785 | Location: near the 101 and 92 in Calif. | Registered: August 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post