SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365XL in stock
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365XL in stock Login/Join 
posted
These are currently in stock https://www.provenoutfitters.com/sig-p365xl
These are for sale under the SIG LE/MIL Program. I recently purchased one and it was an easy transaction. I am posting this as I know how hard these are to get at this time at a fair price.

Posts: 138 | Location: Great State of Virginia | Registered: August 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Great company!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6316 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Looks like a good site.

Even though their web site doesn’t list them, GT Distributors in Austin had them in stock the last two times I’ve been there. Their site doesn’t seem to be updated regularly so I’d always call first. Also, their cabinets are full while many other stores are empty or close to it. And yes, they also do blue label sales.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1169 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post