SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Hey 2.0 fans, check this out.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey 2.0 fans, check this out. Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
4SIGMAN sent me a 9L slide he had laying around from a Gen1 gun. I put it on my 2.0 and shot it a little bit this morning. I'm going back to the range on Friday (it's going to be warmer and better weather), but I shot 100 rounds this morning and all I can say is holy crap. This set up is a shooter......

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a winner on both accounts. That was real nice of 4Sigman.
I'm glad to hear it shoots so well.

*** A Proud NRA Benefactor Member***

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Cool. A full size 2.0 wasn't really on my radar but it's neat that I can potentially take the slide off of my 9Pro and use it to good effect on the latest generation frame.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Wow, I've been wanting a 2.0 L in black and it was right here the whole time!

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow. I use the 4.25 M2.0 in IDPA and a M1.0 Pro CORE 9L in bullseye (5"). The latter has been provided with lots of Apex augmentation and the former has had sear replaced with two-dot.

I will try moving the slide from older 9L to new 4.25 M2.0.

Sure hope Apex brings out competition set of parts for M2.0 However, 4.25 M2.0 with two-dot sear shoots and points very well.

Posts: 504 | Location: Below the Bridge in Michigan | Registered: July 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now if we could just get Smith to make it. I'd have yet another reason for my CFO to be pissy with me.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:
Now if we could just get Smith to make it.

Without the stupid LCI.......

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:
Now if we could just get Smith to make it.

Without the stupid LCI.......

The lci on the 5” 2.0 is the most heinous thing I’ve seen.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post