SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P228 **KARMA** for military folks (past and present): *** WINNER = maxwayne ***
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P228 **KARMA** for military folks (past and present): *** WINNER = maxwayne *** Login/Join 
So many hobbies,
too little time...
Picture of BoneDoc
posted Hide Post
I am former USAF but am requesting this karma go to my active duty friend’s active duty daughter who is deployed.
Thanks for the generosity!

Posts: 2024 | Location: IL | Registered: January 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Add me please, US Army 1996-2003, Artillery. Thank you for the generous Karma.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Q thank you for your very generous Karma. I have served in OIF, OEF, and the horn of Africa.

Please count me in your Karma.

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
OP,
Your continued generosity is amazing.
Wish I could have served, but an economic deferment prevented my enlistment.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW, would I like to be in on this one. Served from 1971 through 1979, Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 113 | Location: N.E.Ohio | Registered: August 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I would like to be considered, thank you for your generosity! 20 years USN.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this generous Karma. 5 years and 1 month in the USMS (Vietnam veteran) Brother (deceased vietnam veteran), both father and grandfather 30 years each in the USMC.

Posts: 385 | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in, me- 82nd Airborne Division in the 60’s...my son, USN Nuc Submarine Officer....
Bob

Posts: 367 | Location: Williamsburg, VA,  | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Please add me. US Air Force 1967-1971

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
My family has a long history of service

me-USCG 1988-2011

dad-USCG 1964-1970
grand dad USN WWII
g uncle USN WWII
g uncle USA WWII
grandma USN WWII
g uncle USN-aviator

one of my ancestors served and died in the CSA Fla-KIA Battle of Olustee

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a wonderful gesture.

I did not have the honor of serving. My father was a submariner in WWII. He lied about his age to join the Navy when the war broke out and saw action in the Pacific. He took ill with a bad appendix and, while in hospital, his sub went out and was sunk. He is still alive and tears up when telling that story.

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 15, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
USMC 1975-1979

I too would be honored to be included in another of your very generous karma’s, thanks for the chance.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me.
My Dad and his 5 brothers all served in WWII. All except my Dad went overseas. He was the youngest and they wouldn't let him go because of the Sullivan brothers tragedy.
Only one did not come back. RIP Uncle August.

PC

Posts: 1332 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like to toss my hat into the ring also. US Army '71-'73. Your generosity is amazing!

Thanks,

Jerry

Posts: 158 | Location: Oregon | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
I would like to be included. My father and four uncles all served, Army, Navy and USCG, have a son in law in NG.

Thank you for your generosity!

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I salute you sir, you're generosity is outstanding. Please include a former member of the U.S. Navy, 90-94.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
USAF....1964-1967. After High School I enlisted at 17 with Parents permission because of an earned Russian Major from High School. The Recruiter said I would be of value, as the Hot Spot in the World at that time was East Berlin. Southeast Asia would soon follow. I've seen you do this before. I don't deserve it, but your generosity is amazing.....Please enter me.....Zebulon

Posts: 2761 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Over the top karma.
I was an Army MP--both active and reserve; and gramps survived from Normandy through the Bulge--his reason for never ever going camping.

Posts: 44 | Registered: August 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pensfan
posted Hide Post
Please add me and thank you for this opportunity! I am a Navy vet and my son is going through Navy boot camp right now.

Posts: 270 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: April 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Muleman244
posted Hide Post
I'm in Thanks. US Army 1987-93

101st ABN

---------------------------------------
NRA Patron Life Member

Posts: 236 | Location: Grifton, NC USA | Registered: September 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post