New
Find
Notify
Tools

P220 Compact Login/Join 
Picture of TikritTourist
posted
Hey all,
Just picked up a NIB Sig P220 Compact SAS, and WOW...
I had forgotten how fast shooting the SRT trigger is!

Just discovered that the P239 and P220 Compact are discontinued...
I get it, as Polymer rules these days, and heavy, single stack pistols are outdated in many folks opinion, but...
Guess i should try and find another Compact now, before they are dried up?

Tomorrow’s battle is won during today’s practice.
- Samurai maxim

Posts: 753 | Location: Northeast US | Registered: August 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
I just picked up one myself that's waiting at my FFL. Really looking forward to taking it for a spin.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6038 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
I've got mine on my belt right now, glad I got it when I did, it's a 2010 model with a railed German frame. Can't believe how soft shooting it is.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4617 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I took two P220's to the range today, too. An ST all stainless and an old style - folded slide and alloy frame pistol. Great pistols to shoot...

Posts: 35 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Superzuki:
...and an old style - folded slide and alloy frame pistol. Great pistols to shoot...

Yup, These happen to be one of my favorites.

Posts: 9142 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
An ST all stainless

I envy you.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4617 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine is on my belt right now.

Posts: 474 | Location: Minnesota  | Registered: June 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought mine a couple of years ago as a Police trade in.

I haven't shot it as much as I like or should.

It is a great gun. I am still trying to get used to the pronounced back strap and tail.

I was looking for a P245 when I ran across the 220C and got it for an incredible deal.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post