SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Another W German Sig for my collection
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another W German Sig for my collection Login/Join 
Picture of mrprovy
posted
Visited a LGS last week and saw this sitting in the case with the right side down. As soon as I saw the W, I'll take it rolled off my tongue. When I left with it, I was told there was no box or papers, but got a call shortly after letting me know they found them...score!

Posts: 62 | Location: New Yorkistan | Registered: April 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

That would have been hard for me to walk away from.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Awesome catch! I don’t think I would’ve been able to walk away from that one either. Enjoy!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
The only Sig I ever sold was a P230, and I've been looking to replace it ever since.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great move! Congratulations. Enjoy it and never let it go.

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of throwingdown
posted Hide Post
Nice. Hope you got a deal on it. They're getting harder to find unmolested.

I find I have a preference to the West German sigs. Nothing wrong with the new ones, they just seem better balanced and better fit.

Posts: 423 | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrprovy
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

Out the door for just over $400...score!

Posts: 62 | Location: New Yorkistan | Registered: April 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
..and it seems so big too.....$400? whoah! Congrats.

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
^^
right click--> view image = better view.
And it's very nice.

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When the will is strong, everything is easy
Picture of celticwolf
posted Hide Post
What's the date code?

Great score, I wouldn't have beat an eye either. I love my KA code 226.

"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of
avoiding reality." Ayn Rand

Posts: 2125 | Location: AZ | Registered: April 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrprovy
posted Hide Post
It's a KB (1991)

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
^^
right click--> view image = better view.
And it's very nice.

Thank you.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post