SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P226 mk25 California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P226 mk25 California Login/Join 
posted
I have a p226 mk25 California compliance gun and I want to install a short reset trigger kit that sig sells, will it work with my california compliance pistol consodering its different than the rest of the country?

Posts: 2 | Registered: September 26, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yes.

Welcome to SF.

Q

Posts: 26376 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you just wanted to make sure.

Posts: 2 | Registered: September 26, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Is there a difference other than a 10 round magazine?

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Berg
posted Hide Post
The double stack CA models have a magazine disconnect and a loaded chamber indicator.

Posts: 785 | Location: near the 101 and 92 in Calif. | Registered: August 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^ This. I have a MK25 Cali. model as I got a great deal on it. I removed the magazine disconnect parts,( spring and little metal piece),from the locking block and it now fires in da/sa mode without a magazine inserted,(Fl. has no restrictions fortunately for now). One of these days I am just going to get a new locking block. The loaded chamber indicator doesn't bother me as much as the mag. disconnect.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Berg:
The double stack CA models have a magazine disconnect and a loaded chamber indicator.

Fortunately, my CA-purchased P226 X5 Comp doesn’t have a mag disconnect or an LCI. Very happy about that!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8945 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post