SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Faxon Making Glock Barrels..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Faxon Making Glock Barrels.. Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted
They seem to have a nice line for G17, G19 and G34. Threaded barrels too and some cool nitride finishes. Some sweet hand rubbed bronze finish as well. The chameleon green looking color is well, different. Not much reason to need to replace a Glock barrel but some will. Man I miss that company.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
I was looking at some of those last week when looking at AR barrels. They look nice but don't really have a need for one myself.

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Their “flame” pattern reminds me of Guy Fieri for some reason.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Everyone is making Glock barrels, or so it seems.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
I'm a bit of a Faxon fan boy. I think they make fantastic AR barrels for the price.

I would only do a glock barrel if I was building a "Gucci Glock" or needed to get a threaded barrel.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8851 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
Everyone is making Glock barrels, or so it seems.

Except the one place I wish would, Apex Tactical.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
JL, they would make them and brand them Apex. They make STI barrels, small Beretta, Ar barrels, Springfields M1A barrels, M240, M249, maybe some 50 cals and tactical shot gun. M4 barrels for Uncle Sam.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post