SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Beretta 85F for a great price.

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Beretta 85F for a great price. Login/Join 
posted
Several weeks ago I purchased a 87b .22 Chettah and loved it so much that started looking at other models of the Chettah. I was able to get this 85F for $250. It shows some honest use but cleaned up nice. These guns are well made and this one does not have all the warnings all over it. A second mag and factory box were included as well. Big Grin

With its smaller brother

Posts: 1096 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Holy crap!!! $250, congrats!!! Smile

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
You did very well on your 85F. I have two of them and paid about a hundred more for each a few years back. The 85F was manufactured in the year 1990 only. I watched an 85FS go off on GunBroker a week or so ago for $360 in like new condition. It along with yours and mine are good value for such a stunning and quality pistol

Posts: 282 | Location: Lake Martin, Alabama | Registered: April 04, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
You have excellent taste in firearms.

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought my Beretta 84f from Coles a couple years ago for $279.
It quickly became a favorite, and I shoot and carry it more than I thought I would.
I agree, not having the safety/manual billboard is a good thing. Mine even lacks the Beretta USA, Acck,MD.

If you've never had a free lunch, you are'nt trying hard enough

Posts: 213 | Location: The North Coast of America, Southern Coast of Lake Erie | Registered: February 11, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Excellent find, congratulations!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice! I particularly like the 87. My favorite .22 except for my 70.

Posts: 1699 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 07, 2004Report This Post