SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Crimson Trace on Gen 1 P239 sas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Crimson Trace on Gen 1 P239 sas Login/Join 
posted
Hello- I am considered purchasing Crimson Trace Laser grips for my gen - P239 was w/ DAK. I’ve read this will work, and I have read posts saying it won’t work due to dak. Any ideas?

Posts: 14 | Registered: August 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a set of Cts, and I see no reason they would not work with a sas. Best grips I ever tried, too. Would be worth buying even without the laser, really fits the hand well.

Posts: 1638 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: June 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
It will "work" just fine. I had the LG439 grips on my six P239 pistols, da-sa and DAK. Note, they can be a little difficult to initially install. Slide the left side grip under the slide lock protrusion, then wrap the grip. It works easier when the grip is warm.

CTC produces the LG439 grips to fit the da-sa P239 so there will be an indentation for the non existent decock lever on the DAK. If your pistol currently has plastic grips on it, you'll notice it also has the decock lever indentation.

If your pistol has the factory wood grips, they're valuable for resale or keep them to return the pistol to original. The CTC grips are a great addition to the P239 if only for the better grip over the wood grips. The laser is icing on the cake.

Borrowed from the internet...

https://www.sportsmansoutdoors..._images/IMG_1041.jpg

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post