SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    KARMA - Play this game for a chance to win *** PROTO-1 *** >>>>>> Results | Answers p. 4 <<<<<<
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA - Play this game for a chance to win *** PROTO-1 *** >>>>>> Results | Answers p. 4 <<<<<< Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Nice to see you back, Q. And quite the comeback indeed. This piece of SIG history will make some lucky soul happy, no doubt.

-MG

Posts: 1931 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
Ok, here’s my guess.

There are seven icons that I see on the main page.

1. The compass under “Go”
2. File folder under “New”
3. Magnifying glass under “Find”
4. Wrench under “Tools”
5. Buildings under “General”
6. House and tree by each forum
7. Papers with the light bulb next to “Main Page”

Posts: 3674 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here’s guess #1. You said right place/right time....

1. Sigforum (place)
2. March (month)
3. 16 (date)
4. 2021 (year)
5. 03 (hour)
6. 30 (minute)
7. AM

Thanks for the opportunity, Q.

Erick

Posts: 2156 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amazing as always. Thanks for the opportunity.

For my first attempt, I will go with the 7 graces:

Wisdom
Knowledge
Counsel
Fortitude
Understanding
Piety
Reverence

I really do think we see these in the membership on a scale I have not seen in other communities.

Thanks again, hope you have a great day.

Posts: 247 | Location: Utah | Registered: June 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
Magazine = 1
pistol p225 = 1
knife = 1
Welcome to SIGforum = 1
Left facing pistol = 1
right facing pistol = 1
Enter button = 1

More than a few, less than others!

Posts: 1199 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Q, Glad to see you back here; you’ve been missed!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I truly hope no one gets this. I don’t know if there’s anyone that would appreciate it any more than you. I also would love to see Ian from Forgotten Weapons do an episode on it.

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1859 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Amazing Karma...I'll give this a go but my mind gets completely scrambled on these type of games. Glad to see you back Q!

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1900 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Symbols for:

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Quick Reply

Just picking the obvious.

Posts: 39 | Registered: May 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
An M
A five
A three
A six
A four
Another four
And a third four.

Wink

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
My guess is the 7 P228 Sig box types offered over the years

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The number of P228 you karma

Posts: 1562 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Dog:
The number of P228 you karma

Pretty sure that's far more than 7.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15152 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
It does seem odd that Sig had no interest in such a significant item of their legacy.

Heck, If I were lucky enough to win this, it would easily be the pride of my small collection.

My guess:

• P
  • R
  • O
  • T
  • O
  • -

•  
    Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    General
    Main
    Ammunition
    Gunsmithing
    Classified
    Office
    Main archive

Posts: 114 | Registered: February 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of SR
    posted Hide Post
    Wow, how did you come up with this?

Great Karma

1. There are 7 words or objects in the graphic on the main page (www.sigform.com)

2. There are 7 sections on the main page: General, Main, Ammunition, Gunsmithing, Classified, office, and Main Archive

3. There are 7 special models of the 228 you listed at https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/3810077763

4. There are 7 points covered in your discussion about magazines at https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/3810077763

5. You posted pictures of 7 versions of the owners manual https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/3810077763

6. The 228 and Pronto-1 were both tested by placing a target at 7 yards.

7. Pronto-1 There is a total of 7 letters or digits.

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4887 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    drop and give me
    20 pushups
    posted Hide Post
    Welcome back to the "Oriental Cowboy" aka "Q" aka "12131". This is above my paygrade so am passing on the chance to own this piece of history. ............................................ drill sgt.

Posts: 1952 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of deadmanmike
    posted Hide Post
    Man I hope to win this piece of Sig History. I’ve been trying to figure it out since you posted. I’m going to go with

1) U
    2) 1
    3) 1
    4) 4
    5) 3
    6) 8
    7) 0

=============
    Certified Sig P-Series Armorer
    Certified AR-15/M16/M4 Armorer
    Certified 1911 Armorer
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Certified Sig P320 Armorer
    Certified Glock Advanced Armorer
    Certified MPX Armorer
    Certified MCX Armorer

Posts: 1587 | Registered: June 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    A man of few words
    posted Hide Post
    I'm going to offer up a guess of the seven items that are stamped on the gun and clearly visible in the pictures:

1. SIG SAUER
    2. P226C
    3. MADE IN W.GERMANY
    4. 9mm Luger
    5. M536444
    6. U114380
    7. Proof mark on the frame by the serial number

Posts: 1009 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of PGT
    posted Hide Post
    My guess is seven box styles over the years

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post