Nice to see you back, Q. And quite the comeback indeed. This piece of SIG history will make some lucky soul happy, no doubt.
|Conductor in Residence|
Ok, here’s my guess.
There are seven icons that I see on the main page.
1. The compass under “Go”
2. File folder under “New”
3. Magnifying glass under “Find”
4. Wrench under “Tools”
5. Buildings under “General”
6. House and tree by each forum
7. Papers with the light bulb next to “Main Page”
Here’s guess #1. You said right place/right time....
1. Sigforum (place)
2. March (month)
3. 16 (date)
4. 2021 (year)
5. 03 (hour)
6. 30 (minute)
Thanks for the opportunity, Q.
Amazing as always. Thanks for the opportunity.
For my first attempt, I will go with the 7 graces:
I really do think we see these in the membership on a scale I have not seen in other communities.
Thanks again, hope you have a great day.
Magazine = 1
pistol p225 = 1
knife = 1
Welcome to SIGforum = 1
Left facing pistol = 1
right facing pistol = 1
Enter button = 1
More than a few, less than others!
|It's all part of |
Q, Glad to see you back here; you’ve been missed!
Regards From Sunny Tucson,
NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL
"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)
I truly hope no one gets this. I don’t know if there’s anyone that would appreciate it any more than you. I also would love to see Ian from Forgotten Weapons do an episode on it.
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy
Amazing Karma...I'll give this a go but my mind gets completely scrambled on these type of games. Glad to see you back Q!
NRA Life Patron
Just picking the obvious.
And a third four.
The number of P228 you karma
Pretty sure that's far more than 7.
The Enemy's gate is down.
It does seem odd that Sig had no interest in such a significant item of their legacy.
Heck, If I were lucky enough to win this, it would easily be the pride of my small collection.
My other Sig is a Steyr...
Wow, how did you come up with this?
1. There are 7 words or objects in the graphic on the main page (www.sigform.com)
2. There are 7 sections on the main page: General, Main, Ammunition, Gunsmithing, Classified, office, and Main Archive
3. There are 7 special models of the 228 you listed at http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/3810077763
4. There are 7 points covered in your discussion about magazines at http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/3810077763
5. You posted pictures of 7 versions of the owners manual http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/3810077763
6. The 228 and Pronto-1 were both tested by placing a target at 7 yards.
7. Pronto-1 There is a total of 7 letters or digits.
Speak softly and carry a
Welcome back to the "Oriental Cowboy" aka "Q" aka "12131". This is above my paygrade so am passing on the chance to own this piece of history. ............................................ drill sgt.
Man I hope to win this piece of Sig History. I’ve been trying to figure it out since you posted. I’m going to go with
Certified Sig P-Series Armorer
Certified AR-15/M16/M4 Armorer
Certified 1911 Armorer
Certified Glock Armorer
Certified Sig P320 Armorer
Certified Glock Advanced Armorer
Certified MPX Armorer
Certified MCX Armorer
|A man of few words|
I'm going to offer up a guess of the seven items that are stamped on the gun and clearly visible in the pictures:
1. SIG SAUER
3. MADE IN W.GERMANY
4. 9mm Luger
7. Proof mark on the frame by the serial number
My guess is seven box styles over the years
|Powered by Social Strata||Page 1 2 3|