SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Walther PPQ polygonal barrels
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walther PPQ polygonal barrels Login/Join 
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I was getting pretty interested in the p99c that Para posted but the seller doesn't sell to NY. Oh well, money towards a new G26 I guess.

Posts: 3435 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
The timing of this thread is good. Seeking something substantially lighter than my CZ75 for summer carry...

Currently I have a Shield .40 and I'm carrying one as I type this. It's a good gun, but I regret going .40 instead of 9mm and because I am left handed I tend to bump the mag-release all the time.
Constantly find myself reseating it.

I'm a fan of the Walther, was going to go PPK but I'm shy about .380

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12296 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lcbjr77
posted Hide Post
Same here, was about to pull the trigger on one, they don't conduct business with folks from CT

quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
I was getting pretty interested in the p99c that Para posted but the seller doesn't sell to NY. Oh well, money towards a new G26 I guess.

----------------------------------
Walther PPS M2

Posts: 1863 | Location: CT | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just picked one up, will go nicely with my P99.

Posts: 160 | Location: Iowa | Registered: November 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post