SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I was a bad boy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I was a bad boy Login/Join 
posted
A buddy and I when shopping last weekend. I have been trying to find and look at the p210. No one around could get one. I was looking for a nice range gun. We got to our second gun store I I saw a really nice Wilson combat / beretta bergade. Asked if they could get the p210. They said they had tried and it’s not available. I bought the Wilson/ berreta. Really happy at this point. Three stops and lunch latter we walk into our last stop. Small store. Small inventory. About ready to leave; I look at this gun on the bottom with no tag and got excited; asked the guy what it was. He said a p210 he ordered in for a guy and he couldn’t come up with the money. He had it in the case one day. Man I was in trouble. Just spent all my money on the other pistol. Long story short I bought 2 nice guns that day. At the range 2 hours later. Wow what a day.
I was a bad boy, but really happy
Gary

Posts: 2 | Registered: January 15, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Gary, welcome to the forum. I reread your post multiple times. Can't see where you went wrong, maybe I missed something?

If I read it correctly you, went to multiple gun shops, and perused their offerings. In one stop picked up WC 92G, then got lunch with a buddy. After which you found the exact gun you were hunting for. Then finally a epic range session with new guns and buddy.

Did I read your post correctly? Still searching for the "bad" part.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Bad in a good way. Wink

Q

Posts: 26376 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome first post.
Two great classic 9mm pistols.
Sounds good to me.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And knocks it out of the park.

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let's see ... Did you miss a house payment because of your purchases? Did your kids go hungry? Was your car repossessed?

If your answer is "No" to these questions, then you're not a "bad boy."

Posts: 842 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Outstanding!

Ya gotta luv days like that. Big Grin

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Forum.

I just love a story with a happy ending. Smile

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Yeah, great. But here is a forum rule: Post photos or it never happened.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good luck with your new toys.I been bad too but not two for one maybe two in one week Smile.

Posts: 361 | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As the saying goes "If this is being bad, then I don't want to be good" and welcome to the forum.

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 884 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a great photo with target. Having problems posting it. Thanks for the warm welcome. My carry is a sig 938.
And I put both purchases on the cables card. More points

Posts: 2 | Registered: January 15, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
Good? Bad?

You're the guy with the gun(s). Wink

Congrats!

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You could always argue you saved money,depending on what you bought the guns for. Well, that is what I tell the wife.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
I was very bad recently. Now I have to be good for six months.

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5542 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
Just tell the wife its cheaper than life insurance. Also, dont tell the wife how much your's pays out, since I think they still pay out on accidental discharges

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Honey, I saved us almost a thousand dollars and I only had to spend three thousand to do it! Wink

For awhile I only bought Glocks and Sig ST’s my wife couldn’t tell one from another, but she could count so only had so many in the safe at a time and any new gun went into quarantine for 3-4 months so if she asked if it was new I could honestly say “This? No I’ve had it for a while...”

Thankfully she supports my habit now and tells me I should buy more.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10937 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
OP, do you live is Reseda?

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post