SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Hold on to P239?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hold on to P239? Login/Join 
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Already decided thanks. Not interested in gouging people here so kept the mags reasonable and trying to sell as a package to make it easier. What the purchaser does with the mags is up to them and their level of greed or lack thereof ... Wink

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Not at all good lady. I wasn’t suggesting that you price gouge. Just making an observation to what’s going on with these mags outside the realm of the forum...
quote:
Originally posted by P226RN:
Already decided thanks. Not interested in gouging people here so kept the mags reasonable and trying to sell as a package to make it easier. What the purchaser does with the mags is up to them and their level of greed or lack thereof ... Wink

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
You’ll be able to sell its mags for more $$ than the gun itself these days. Mags fetching stupid money. Your decision comes down pistol use vs need. The P239 is a good primary choice for daily edc if you reside in a state with mag capacity restrictions. I still own one but I think time and the competition have caught up with it as there other options that does with it does at less weight which is a significant factor. It’s advantage is its grip which I can get a quick hold on under speed or duress. Good luck with your decision

Ok then. Simply saying I do not wish to fetch "stupid money or sell the mags for more than the gun." As virtual friendships are more important than money to me.

And who ya calling a lady? Razz

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tuesday was gone when I told her my name is the breeze.
posted Hide Post
I was thinking the same topic when i left my lgs /pawn shop yesterday.

the lgs has a new,unfired safe queen 239 sas custom shop model.all factory items.40 caliber.

He has 549.00 dollars on the gun,and I just about bought it,before the sig sauer announcement of no more 239 will be made.

Posts: 1796 | Location:  | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sort of the same question and feeling I had when I considered and sold my S&W model 66 2 1/2 inch. At the time they were a boring commodity. I sold it for a couple hundred dollars. Try to buy one today for a couple hundred dollars! Frown Yup,... I regret my actions!

As gun manufacturers continue to change designs and features, the classics will become increasingly sought after. IMO,....Keep that 239!

Posts: 1396 | Location: King of Prussia PA | Registered: September 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone. I did put it up for sale. My determining factor was really the fact that I rarely shoot it. And no matter how I tried to convince myself I am not the type to keep things I don't use. We'll see, heck it may not sell anyway and I may have to try again down the road.