SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Grayguns EDC Enhanced Daily Carry Trigger Kit Feedback
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grayguns EDC Enhanced Daily Carry Trigger Kit Feedback Login/Join 
Picture of ducatiti
posted
So I pulled the trigger Smile for one of these from Topgun Supply as GG has been out of stock. I also purchased the Wolff 19 lb main spring, also the GG Fat Stainless Steel guide rod and extra sig stock "orange" spring.

Anyone here who has this set up and would like to share your experience to include the difference between the stock trigger bar and the EDC person.

Also, is the "new" SOT trigger anything different than the GG dual adjustable flat trigger?

Thank you in advance.

Posts: 56 | Registered: June 06, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
You'll be very happy with the kit. I kept the stock hammer spring in my 229 and still found the DA pull nice and smooth and lighter. The SA pull is perfect.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2406 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post