SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Need some help with my P220 and the trigger not returning after SRT and E2 grip install.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need some help with my P220 and the trigger not returning after SRT and E2 grip install. Login/Join 
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Guys.

Posts: 3445 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
In conclusion, I received the new TBR spring. I removed the e2 grips and used the card ‘trick.’ It worked like a charm! My old faithful functions perfectly now! Thank you to everyone!

Posts: 3445 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BennerP220:
In conclusion, I received the new TBR spring. I removed the e2 grips and used the card ‘trick.’ It worked like a charm! My old faithful functions perfectly now! Thank you to everyone!

So, what happened to the first several card tricks that you tried? Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26319 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by BennerP220:

So, what happened to the first several card tricks that you tried? Big Grin

Great question. My answer is that I had already installed the grips with that spring without the card. I later re installed with a card using the same spring and had no luck.