SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    ** UPDATE Range Report Pg. 3** Time for a new Glock project
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

** UPDATE Range Report Pg. 3** Time for a new Glock project Login/Join 
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Range report:

Finally took them to the range. I was surprised by the results. I tested them at 7, 10, 15, 20, and 25 yards. Unfortunately the 17L testing wasn’t great because after zeroing the Burris the mounting base cane loose. I didn’t Loctite it the first time around.

The trigger on the 17L is smoother and lighter but it obviously wasn’t set up for carry.

Here’s my first 10 yard target with the 19 after zeroing unsupported.

Here’s the first 10 yard target with the 17L after zeroing (with loose base) unsupported

Some more glamour shots. I added a TiN coated extractor to the 19 to match the Agency Barrel.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
quote:
Originally posted by Anubismp:
Does the Glock slide parts trick work with a aftermarket slide or are you sending in a factory slide for night sights?

No i’ll be sending in a stock stripped 19 slide. The RTF frame is actually part of a Gen 3 19 I ordered. Will use that frame on the build and orders a second gen 3 stripped frame for $75 that will go back on the plain Jane 19.

Can I ask where you are finding such inexpensive frames. All I've seen are double that plus. Oh, might they have gen 4 parts as well? Thanks.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2735 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Legion Precision has them for $75+7 for shipping. I also scored some on Ar15.com.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Legions where I got mine. Quite happy with the experience and the frame appeared to be unused. Mine is mid operation so no pictures currently.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Added a Zev Pro Plus Magwell to the 17L. The mag reloads are impressive with this monster