SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Have you installed a flat Trigger in your P365.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Have you installed a flat Trigger in your P365. Login/Join 
Picture of dc54
posted
And was it worth it to you?

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, my hands prefer a flat trigger. With me, a flat trigger pulls straight & with curved triggers the pull is slightly down & slightly to the left. IMO it is all in the grip dictated by hand/finger size & shape.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4263 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
I've thought about it, but I can't find them in stock anywhere. So right now, its just the factory curved trigger for my P365.

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
No.

The stock trigger has been working fine for me. Very fond of that little beastie! Smile

Posts: 15022 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Not yet but will have one soon.

I love them on my P320's but have been on the fence with the P365 as I love how it shoots in its factory configuration.

I found a factory straight trigger and it should be here in a few days so I can give an update afterwards.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4519 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
It seems to be a much more involved installation compared to the 320. If it was as easy as the 320, I’d try it just to see, but if it is more difficult, I’ll just keep what has been working well.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a grayguns flat trigger for the P365 backordered. I'm looking forward to trying one out.

I got an email a little bit ago advising that Sig has their flat triggers in stock, now, so I ordered one of those, too. It will go in a P365 that's presently in the safe. Good for comparison.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sns3guppy,

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have. Youtube, a nice clean workspace and patience. I watched several videos and settled on this one. https://youtu.be/9mAgSpgXci8

Posts: 56 | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Well I received my flat trigger today. Installed it in a half hour after reviewing two different video's on youtube. It's not as simple as a P320, but it's not that bad. Didn't even throw out a swear word.

Hit the range and I'm impressed. So impressed I just ordered on for my second P365 (this is the factory flat trigger). I was worried that it looked like the trigger was too far forward and the transition from finger on the frame to trigger would be awkward but it works just fine.

Very happy with it and glad I decided to give it a try.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4519 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been satisfied with the flat trigger. no real change in ergonomics in my opinion but I have thin medium sized hands.

Posts: 236 | Location: SDF | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greg45FL
posted Hide Post
I went with the Sig manufactured flat trigger and I like it, but then again, I like flat triggers in general and have them on quite a few of my firearms. I checked my trigger pull weight with the original trigger and it ran around 6 lbs. After the flat trigger installation it's running 5 to 5.25 lbs. which is a little lighter.

Posts: 48 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: January 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered a grayguns P365 flat trigger which put me on the backorder list. In the meantime, sig's P365 flat trigger became available, so I ordered one and installed it. I like the feel, though when I put my finger on the trigger I'm not conscious of it being flat. It feels natural, has no real overtravel, a bit of takeup, and otherwise feels like the factory P365 trigger. It's not hard to install, though a bit of time with youtube is a good investment.

The grayguns flat trigger arrived today, and I installed it in another P365. It feels about like the factory one. Either trigger is a good choice.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Have you installed a flat Trigger in your P365.

Nope, and do not plan to. Flat triggers don't work well for me.

Posts: 13676 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anush:
Yes, my hands prefer a flat trigger. With me, a flat trigger pulls straight & with curved triggers the pull is slightly down & slightly to the left. IMO it is all in the grip dictated by hand/finger size & shape.

Posts: 4 | Registered: August 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I know it's been a long time since I've been back on the forum but my experience with this little striker-fired 365 is like Anush...I've been pulling low. I've had to Learn to shoot the gun. Admittedly my experience has been with single action or single/double action pistols or revolvers with much better triggers. So I'm opting to trying a straight trigger...one's on order from Sig right now.

Posts: 4 | Registered: August 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was on the fence about it, due mainly to appearance. After seeing how others switched to them and were pleased, I tried one in my P365. Loved the improved accuracy, and now my P320 has one. Ordered an Apex version for my M&P 2.0 compact today.

Posts: 847 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
I have a Grayguns flat trigger in my P365 and I love it, especially due to the adjustable overtravel screw.

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Running a 365x with CPII finish and Sig flat trigger, works great for my EDC.

Posts: 1624 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JMag
posted Hide Post
No, no need for me.

JMag
"The truth is incontrovertible; malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is." ? Winston Churchill

Posts: 798 | Location: Southeastern U.S. | Registered: March 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
A straight trigger, yes; a “flat” trigger, no. What is the opposite of curved? Not flat. Flat is the opposite of hilly or bumpy or inclined or maybe wrinkled. Wink

Because my finger curves down, curved triggers tend to poke me in the finger tip. The straight trigger doesn’t do that, and with the Grayguns straight trigger I also have more room in the trigger guard. It makes a major difference in how well I shoot the gun.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47394 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post