SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Have you installed a flat Trigger in your P365.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Have you installed a flat Trigger in your P365. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have no preference. I have P365s and P365XLs and like both triggers equally.

Posts: 111 | Location: Alabama | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
A straight trigger, yes; a “flat” trigger, no. What is the opposite of curved? Not flat. Flat is the opposite of hilly or bumpy or inclined or maybe wrinkled. Wink

It's a flat trigger. The straight trigger face is flat, rather than a convex compound curve. The overall line is a straight one, but does feature a flat front, and is thus, a flat trigger. The factory curved trigger is not flat.

So, straight, and flat. But never boring.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Basenji
posted Hide Post
I have flat triggers in my 320s but I kept the curved trigger on my 365. I shoot the 365 well and I am concerned that if I change the trigger it might affect that. I have shot a friend's 365XL and for some reason I am less accurate wit it. Is it the trigger, a bad day, who knows?

Posts: 921 | Location: Tidewater VIRGINIA | Registered: April 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post