SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Gun Aesthetics
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gun Aesthetics Login/Join 
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
She's gotta look good, feel good, and be good in bed.

Same goes for the wimmenfolk, come to think of it.

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5540 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
As long as she goes bang every time I want her to, I'm happy. Guns, too. Wink

Seriously, though, the most aesthetically pleasing gun in my collection is my two tone P232, but I don't carry it or shoot it much because of my big fat mitts -- slide bite. It is very accurate, of course.

The Springfield XD-9 Mod 2 Tactical that I bought a couple months ago also happens to have some very nice lines, and it shoots very well, too.

There's just something special about holding something beautiful in your hands...

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I was growing up and in graduate school I lived in area of the country where handgun ownership was prohibited or too difficult but guns were made aesthetically pleasing. Unfortunately after moving to the great state of VA and I can buy whatever guns I want I unfortunately found that most of them are made ugly IMHO.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 879 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post