SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I joined the exclusive "sent my P365 back" club today!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I joined the exclusive "sent my P365 back" club today! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I don’t have anything to add really, just wanna say thank you for updating. All too often you see threads about problems and never get the end of the story.

Glad yours is sounding like a happy ending. Not that kind of happy ending...you know what I meant!

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1860 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wondering if your target ammo and you S.D. ammo use the same primers?

I know its expensive but, might you want to try a couple dozen S.d. rounds , prior to carrying it?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54612 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
wondering if your target ammo and you S.D. ammo use the same primers?

I know its expensive but, might you want to try a couple dozen S.d. rounds , prior to carrying it?

Very good point!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BuddyChryst:
I don’t have anything to add really, just wanna say thank you for updating. All too often you see threads about problems and never get the end of the story.

Glad yours is sounding like a happy ending. Not that kind of happy ending...you know what I meant!

No problem!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear it worked out for you. I've been seriously considering selling my PM9 for a P365 but read about the light striking issue on SF, which has given me a bit of pause.

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I put another flawless rounds through it today! I'm gaining confidence it this gun now! I should probably shoot up all my defensive ammo in my current 9mm magazines just to cycle inventory and test it some more.

Beth Greene