SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Traded a Glock 43 for this P239 Two Tone
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Traded a Glock 43 for this P239 Two Tone Login/Join 
posted
I just traded a used Glock 43 and $50 on my part for this P239 Two Tone with the Crimson Trace Laser Grip. I bought the Glock for my Wife and she didn’t like it. Hopefully the P239 will be better.

Posts: 723 | Location: Sunny Florida | Registered: June 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
Oh score!!

Is it DAK also?

Joe

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Good trade IMHO. I love my 239; hope you and your wife enjoy it. Great pistol!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackwater:
Oh score!!

Is it DAK also?

No it’s a DA/SA.

Posts: 723 | Location: Sunny Florida | Registered: June 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Great trade! Now grab a few mags before they become unobtanium.

Posts: 823 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
I would have made that trade also. Good work!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GataGunner
posted Hide Post
Heck yeah. Now get some OG grips for it Wink

Posts: 64 | Registered: January 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
wow..i never get that kind of deal. 1200 dollar gun for a 400 hundred dollar gun!!! that this looks like it just came out of the b

Posts: 7799 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Man what a score- that 239 will be much softer shooting than the 43.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15572 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by inspcalahan:

I have been on the sidelines for a while when it comes to buying guns. I have a few Sigs that I will never get rid of. P228 is my favorite.

When I picked up this P239 I didn’t realize that the mags would be so hard to find. It came with 2 but I would like to pickup a couple of extra.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
That is a great steal, J. Congratulations.

Q

Posts: 26376 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hot damn, that was a deal!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16087 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jcolbert:
quote:
Originally posted by inspcalahan:

I have been on the sidelines for a while when it comes to buying guns. I have a few Sigs that I will never get rid of. P228 is my favorite.

When I picked up this P239 I didn’t realize that the mags would be so hard to find. It came with 2 but I would like to pickup a couple of extra.

you can use 225a1 mags fyi. supposedly they are still making 239 mags in batches!!!

Posts: 7799 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
I'm seeing alot of P239 magazines on e-bay, not sure what caliber you're looking for though.

I've seen them at various online stores as well a google search will probably find that.

Posts: 1471 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of buggsboy
posted Hide Post
I learned a long time ago, never buy a gun for a woman. Never worked for me. I know several other guys that bought the “perfect” gun for their gal, and they wouldn’t use them. Ended up in the top of the closet or something. They mostly like to pick out their own stuff.
That being said, you got a steal.

Posts: 673 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Austin228:
I'm seeing alot of P239 magazines on e-bay, not sure what caliber you're looking for though.

The one pictured (half hieght slide serrations) is a 9mm only version.

Full hieght slide serrations are 40/357Sig, depending on barrel.
*On these, swap the barrel out to a 9mm and shoot it as well.

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I bought about 8 or 10 handguns for my wife before I or she finally decided she really did not like shooting.... oh the humanity of it....

As for grips.. (not gripes) I like the Crimson Trace Laser on mine...

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
I know there are lots of folks that really LOVE Glocks . . . .

But WOW You got a Fantastic deal on that one

That is a TRUE Two Tone, the slide and controls are all nickel.

The later so called two tones simple had bare stainless slides on top of the black frame

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post