SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    +2 Mag Extenders ... Who makes the best?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

+2 Mag Extenders ... Who makes the best? Login/Join 
Picture of T.Webb
posted
Looking for some +2's for my Sig P320C and for my G19.

I tried the Taran Tactical's, but, while I'm very happy, I'm wondering if there's anything better. The Taran for both the Glock and the Sig only let me add 1 round, but they tell me If I let the loaded mag sit for a day or 2, I should be able to add another 1 or 2 rounds.

I also tried the P320 Carry mag (17) with the little rubber sleeve to compensate for the size difference. While it works, I'm looking for better.

So, I come to the Fountain of Knowledge for answers and advice.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
I have Taran for my 43 and like them quite a bit. If I were to do a +2 for my G19, I would use the Glock OEM +2.

I don't have any knowledge about the 320.

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
For the Glock, the OEM part is the way to go. If you add the +2 Glock extension to your G19 magazines, you need to install either a factory G17 magazine spring, or a Wolff Extra Power magazine spring for the G19 model, both of which have one more coil than the OEM G19 15 round magazine spring. Do not neglect to do this. Very important. The uppermost rounds in your magazine will feed fine with a standard G19 mag spring, but unless you install the longer spring in your mag, you risk feeding failures on the last two or three rounds out of the magazine.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post