SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 sub compact 9mm mag w/finger extension
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 sub compact 9mm mag w/finger extension Login/Join 
Picture of Malysh
posted
I noticed this on the SIG website the other day:
https://www.sigsauer.com/store...inger-extension.html

I think the subcompact mag with the finger extension is a new product. They are $5 more than the flat base mags.

I ordered 2 mags. They are not selling the base pads alone. Too bad.
Last year I bought 2 plastic finger exts. from some company (can't remember the name) that I didn't really like. I saw that Pachmayr now sells the product.
I also bought 2 aluminum finger exts. from Obsidian Arms which feel excellent and look great to me. The only negative about them is they are heavy base pads, weighing 1oz. each. That's about the weight of an extra 2 1/2 9mm cartridges just for the 12 round magazine with no increase in capacity.

If I want more capacity I just change out to the compact or carry grip module, of course.

Posts: 419 | Location: PA | Registered: November 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
https://www.cdnnsports.com/sig...st.html#.XdM0W9V7mUk

CDNN is selling those P250SC/P320SC(sub-compact, they both use the same magazines) 12 rd w/finger extension base plate for 24.99.

I only have the 2 12 rd magazines without extension for my P250SC.

Posts: 1471 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Pachmayr finger-rest base plates are about $10 for 2. I found them to be very workable to shape exactly how I prefer.

Posts: 625 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: March 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Malysh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Austin228:

CDNN is selling those P250SC/P320SC(sub-compact, they both use the same magazines) 12 rd w/finger extension base plate for 24.99.

Darn it! I wonder if SIG will let me cancel my on-line order?

Posts: 419 | Location: PA | Registered: November 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Malysh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Austin228:

Thanks for the heads-up, Austin.

Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
If you need a finger extension on a mag for the p320 compact you got some more massive hands...

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
If you need a finger extension on a mag for the p320 compact you got some more massive hands...

I think they're talking about the P320 SUBcompact.

Posts: 842 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by toivo:
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:

I think they're talking about the P320 SUBcompact.

You are right, 3rd mistake I made this week... 2nd one cost me four hours of my life the first one thousands of dollars.....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post