SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Speaking of love, what's your love?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Speaking of love, what's your love? Login/Join 
Picture of taco68
posted Hide Post
I own four Sigs, four glocks, plus several misc others. But, nothing turns my crank like wheel guns. It does not matter the caliber, brand, single or double action. I just find them fun, and just something about the power!

Sigs P-220, P-226 9mm, & P-230SL (CCW)

Posts: 2539 | Location: Icebox of the Nation | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
My true "love" is my P-228 that has been with me since 1996 as my carry. It's shot matches, EDC, and is with me 24/7. Sig has recrowned the barrel and they change out the springs/general MP about once every year or so (I carry a P-220 while in shop). But I bought a P-320 and I think I having an "affair" going here, a few more rounds and the P-320 may prove it's "love" for me. Silly thread I look at them as tools that I have total confidence that it will preform when needed, if I feel it doesn't then it will not leave the house with me. Chris

PS: My real true love is my partner, spouse, and mother of my children, Wendy

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Currently a real dilemma for me. I always liked the feel of a CZ 75 B, then I shot a compact 75 B, specifically a PCR. Then I made the mistake of sending the PCR to CGW (Cajun Gun Works) even to the extent of having their Logo engraved on it. It is a beauty and shoots great, never stumbles. I'm at about $1200 with it ... and don't mind/begrudge it.

Then I paid $399 for a M&P9 compact 2.0 and have the same opinion as most ... outstanding.

This leaves me conflicted, I'm not "cheap" but I definitely do have a "practical" side. Never thought I'd be involved in a "triangle" ...

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post