SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I inherited my uncle Bill's Astra 600
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I inherited my uncle Bill's Astra 600 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
And cleaning it and putting it back together is a pain in the rear.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironworker:
This inspired me to shoot mine. How is the trigger on yours? I think mine may have the worst trigger I have ever used.

I think my trigger is worse than yours.
I need 2 fingers tot pull it just about.
But I will echo that it is super accurate.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39753 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine had not been shot for many years. The trigger was awful, I had to check to be sure the safety was not on. I took it home and field stripped it, removed the grips and sprayed it with Break Free. I let it sit for a few hours, wiped it down real good and put it back together. Took it to the range, the trigger was much better. Still not good but I think the Break Free helped. I think it is an interesting pistol. I think I will shoot it a few more times, then put it away again.

Posts: 621 | Location: northern VA. | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post