SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 X-Carry experiences
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 X-Carry experiences Login/Join 
Picture of CQB60
posted
I have an opportunity to acquire a P320 X-Carry and am looking for feedback on the experience with the pistol. Thanks

Posts: 13804 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just picked one up last Friday. Couple hundred rounds through it. Shoots awesome for me. I like the X grip module much better than the standard 320. First time ever shooting with a flat trigger. I like it as well. A few hundred more rounds going through it today.

Posts: 68 | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
I shoot my XCarry better than any other non target gun. I have a Romeo 1 on it and it’s a joy to shoot.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At the LGS I was able to compare the xcarry and the standard. Better trigger and balance difference. If I was shopping I would not hesitate on the xcarry.

Posts: 96 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I had owned a few P320’s when they were first introduced and moved away for other interests. From what I’ve seen, I like what Sig did with the X carry mod. Thanks for the feedback, very much appreciated...

Posts: 13804 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Absolutely love mine. I have somewhere around 1K rds through it with zero issues. Probably 200 of those were +P+.

Here's the first mag I fired out of it @ 10yds.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4519 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just got an X-Carry to go with my P320c. It has a Gray Guns PELT straight trigger already in it and it shoots like a dream. I traded off a Glock 30s for it. What a deal I got. I think it's a great pistol..

Posts: 35 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have 3 P320s all three are compact pistols, and though overall I find them good pistols, my XCarry has them all beat; the barrel, the trigger, the balance and the grip.

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I picked up a lightly used X-Carry about a month ago, and have put about 350 rounds through it so far. It is the EZ button for me. Would like to pick up another for my wife.

Jason Chamberlain

Posts: 7 | Location: Huffman, Texas | Registered: October 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just an ACARS message
with feelings
Picture of qxsoup
posted Hide Post
I really want one, but in fo-tay. I wish Sig would make it in other calibers.

220/229/228/226/P6/225/XO/SP2022/239

Posts: 3062 | Location: The Queen City (the one in Ohio) | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
The P320 X-Carry is a nice shooting gun. Mine definitely prefers hotter ammo. The gun is still pretty new though.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My new X-Carry is easily one of the most accurate handguns I own. My copy has not had an issue with any range ammo or carry loads.
I know I’ve read about the X-Carry and X5 slide dragging a bit. Mine was a little tight when new but I haven’t had issues since. Guess it needed a little “break in”.

Posts: 322 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
I just put Grayguns/Boresight Xcompact grip on mine. Oh my! Like it even better now! This is what I wish my G19 felt and pointed like in my hand!

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dc54:
I just put Grayguns/Boresight Xcompact grip on mine. Oh my! Like it even better now! This is what I wish my G19 felt and pointed like in my hand!

I was wondering if the juice was worth the squeeze. You have me thinking now..

Posts: 322 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
It’s a lot of juice for sure. I sent another Xgrip module to Steady Grind to see how there’s will compare. For 1/3 the money it will be interesting to see how much difference there will be. I’ll have one grip module on my XCarry and the other on my compact with the RMR. Nice to have choices!