SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Was the P320 X5 also effected by voluntary recall?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Was the P320 X5 also effected by voluntary recall? Login/Join 
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted
I know that new, lighter triggers, were installed in the standard P320's after the recall was performed. I was just wondering if the X5's got modified triggers as well if they were also included in the recall. Thanks.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7494 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I was just wondering if the X5's got modified triggers as well if they were also included in the recall.

No

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/8700040924

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4263 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Great Anush, thanks.

Posts: 7494 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
To be clear, the physical flat trigger that comes on the X5s is not being modified in any way... but the X5 guns still need to be sent in for the "upgrade". They did not come from the factory with the disconnector and were not fully drop-safe.

They'll still mill the slide and make the other changes to the FCU, but they'll put the same physical flat trigger back on.

Posts: 987 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Tks Jbird