SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Any other Legion owner's get an email from Sig?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any other Legion owner's get an email from Sig? Login/Join 
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted
I received an email today from Ryan at Sig letting me know he was now my contact for any Legion questions, accessories, alerts, product releases etc. Anyone else get this? He mentioned that if I had any questions to email him directly.

So I replied back right away and asked when the P220 Legion would hit the civilian market? He replied right back and said they would start shipping in the next 30-60 days.

I guess we will have to wait and see.

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received that message yesterday. What I haven't received my Legion log-in information for the SAO I bought 5 days ago. Maybe because I already have log-in information for the Legion I bought last August? Guess maybe you don't get information for every subsequent Legion you buy? Has anyone bought two Legion pistols, and did you get just one set of info if you have?

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 239 | Registered: April 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nope, haven't heard from them.

Several Sigs and some others. Like and use them all.

Posts: 28 | Location: alabama | Registered: February 10, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Nope, not here.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Politically offensive
Picture of WarEagle
posted Hide Post
Yeah. He emailed me on Monday.

Regards, WarEagle
NRA Patron Life Member

Posts: 2341 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: October 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
They were closed Tuesday.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn't get any emails.

Posts: 931 | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sprg03-A3:
I received that message yesterday. What I haven't received my Legion log-in information for the SAO I bought 5 days ago. Maybe because I already have log-in information for the Legion I bought last August? Guess maybe you don't get information for every subsequent Legion you buy? Has anyone bought two Legion pistols, and did you get just one set of info if you have?

Just login and add the new gun. That's all I did when I bought my P229 after I bought the P226. I never received anything from them until I entered the new gun. Received the case/coin a few weeks later.

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Same for me, regarding the login and the email.

A P220 Legion? That would be cool. In 10mm would be even better.

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I haven't received anything. I'm a VP of marketing at a consumer products company, not unlike the shooting, hunting, fishing trade.

I think this is a very poorly executed marketing program. I bought my Legion because it was/is a great pistol, but it is interesting to watch their marketing attempts or lack there of.

Posts: 148 | Registered: June 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick_Perry:
quote:
Originally posted by sprg03-A3:

Just login and add the new gun. That's all I did when I bought my P229 after I bought the P226. I never received anything from them until I entered the new gun. Received the case/coin a few weeks later.

I did that. When I bought my first Legion I was sent information allowing me access to the Legion items in the store for example (no, I have never had the occasion to check out the 'tactical & training' stuff offered. Not really interested). My case & coin are on the way, probably to be left in the original packaging like my prior stuff. Was not sure if you get new info with every Legion purchase, which is the reason I threw that question out there.

I bought my Legion pistols because I like the features offered with them. I am not LEO, don't compete and am not an 'operator'. The 'marketing' aspect has no appeal to me. I just like nice stuff.

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I'm just an average guy, not an elite ghost warrior so I don't think I'm allowed in the club, so I can't buy one.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The log in could take a week to 10 days to hit the system,unless you call to expedite.No email here either.

Posts: 9 | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WarEagle:

Hey WarEagle - Do you own one or two Legions? The reason I asked because in this thread, 3 of us received the email Myself and sprg03-A3 both own two Legions. I was wondering if that was the factor on who receives the email?

Thanks

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Hey WarEagle - Do you own one or two Legions? The reason I asked because in this thread, 3 of us received the email Myself and sprg03-A3 both own two Legions. I was wondering if that was the factor on who receives the email?

Thanks

I own one, no email. SIG hates me Frown

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arflattop
posted Hide Post
I own two and registered both. No email here!

JPFO Life Member

Posts: 1216 | Location: Heartland of KY | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Did you get the secret decoder ring?

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of geektoad
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Thanks

I own one Legion, purchased very recently, and I got the email.

Posts: 95 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: January 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Did you get the secret decoder ring?

I didn't. Probably because I don't drink Ovaltine. Confused

Posts: 9144 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post