SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Chances of a P320 .22 conversion kit
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chances of a P320 .22 conversion kit Login/Join 
Picture of TheBatFan
posted
With this guns popularity what are the chances they will produce a .22 conversion kit?

Posts: 171 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
striker fired kits just don't seem to appear. I wrote a letter to glock years ago on the topic and Herr Glock himself wrote back and stated that Glock would never make one.

Posts: 146 | Registered: August 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really want one, I have a 22 conversion for my P226 and Glock 20, both work great. I want one for my P938 as well but I just saw that they stopped making them. Didn't Winchester just come out with a striker fired 22 rifle??

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by matai:
I really want one, I have a 22 conversion for my P226 and Glock 20, both work great. I want one for my P938 as well but I just saw that they stopped making them. Didn't Winchester just come out with a striker fired 22 rifle??

You can still get the P938-22lr, just not the kit.
I have a 'target' kit with 4" barrell that I had threaded for suppressor & it is a wonderful shooting 22lr.

Posts: 3297 | Location: IN | Registered: January 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post