SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Fletcher Custom Pistols HiPower finally home. (updated thread, pics page 5)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fletcher Custom Pistols HiPower finally home. (updated thread, pics page 5) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Spoke with Ted Yost today. My 65 T series goes under his tender loving care on monday.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
Spoke with Ted Yost today. My 65 T series goes under his tender loving care on monday.

He is one of the best BHP guys. Sounds like pretty fast to get started on it too. I would have a 9mm barrel fitted for it, then you can shoot both.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
quote:

He is one of the best BHP guys. Sounds like pretty fast to get started on it too. I would have a 9mm barrel fitted for it, then you can shoot both.

The 65T series has been at Estate Sporting Limited for about 10 months. Though i chose the completion date. He could of had it done back in december.

Fletcher custom pistold has the 1995 mkIII in 40 s&w. His will take about 8 months. It will be getting a 357 sig barrel fitted.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DSgrouse,

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
quote:

The 65T series has been at Estate Sporting Limited for about 10 months.

Fletcher custom pistold has the 1995 mkIII in 40 s&w. His will take about 8 months. It will be getting a 357 sig barrel fitted.

Aside from the shipping fees, the waiting period would drive me absolutely bonkers......LOL

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Balance of the bill is on its way to Estate Sporting Limited.

I had him do his signature series pinnacle level. I am impatiently waiting.

posted Hide Post
Mr. Yost sent me this image tonight. It is not the best having been sent via email, you all know his work.

Definitely
NOT Banned
Picture of teombe
posted Hide Post
I love Ted Yost's guns. I had an FNHP done by him about 10 years ago. His work's just timeless.

Posts: 2044 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: February 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tell me about it. I saw one of his guns in a gun rag years and years ago. 97/98 if i remember correctly. I have been jonesing for the same gun. This is the perfect round hammer T series to do this to. No box no paperwork. I am super excited.

posted Hide Post
These are Mr Yost's pics of my finished pistol. I will post more obce it gets here.

Picture of Q83
posted Hide Post
Drop dead gorgeous....truly epic.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
ISRA LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 426 | Location: Illinois | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Very nice !

First thing I noticed and wished Browning did was relocate the serial number as Mr Yost did.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is where the serial has always been. Not all serials are on the frontstrap. Not all of those clean front straps are thick enough for checkering.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DSgrouse,

Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
Im at a loss for words...

The pic of the slide/frame fit says it all.

Please post some more pics when you get it in hand.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
Im at a loss for words...

The pic of the slide/frame fit says it all.

Please post some more pics when you get it in hand.

I will, it should be here tomorrow. I am giddy with excitement. It has been a very long term goal of mine that i am about to see realized.

Picture of gaspipes
posted Hide Post
quote:
These are Mr Yost's pics of my finished pistol. I will post more obce it gets here.

Can you tell me what does something like that cost? PM if you don't want to say in public. I found the web site and I don't want to waste the guys time if it's way outside my ability to pay.

Μολὼν λαβέ

Posts: 1345 | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is his signature grade : pinnacle

Gun broker sales have a few of his bhp listed/sold at 3.5 to 4k. Most of them would not be his pinnacle level. They would be his srt package.

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/629259176

For this one think custom wilson price, plus cost of the browning hp and shipping each way.

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Q83:
Drop dead gorgeous....truly epic.

Took the words right outta my mouth.

Stunning! I like your taste, the fire-blued appointments really send it home.

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Pffft there is all kinds of dust on that impeccably mirrored finish on the gun with a slide to frame fit that is tight enough to crush an atom. Nobody takes pride in their work anymore. Razz.

That is one damn beautiful piece of kinetic art you are getting.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Update coming soon. The cpu decided to do a system update starting at 9pm. 45% of the way through.

Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Crazy beautiful.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post