SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    A Day in the Life of Jerry Miculek.. fact or fiction?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Day in the Life of Jerry Miculek.. fact or fiction? Login/Join 
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted
It might be for entertainment purposes only... but fact is stranger than fiction....
https://youtu.be/uiC7EGJGjvs

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome!

DPR

Posts: 656 | Registered: March 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
LMAO... any way you cut it, that's a bad, Bad man !

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mech
posted Hide Post
*Squeezes hands and stare* OOH freshly reloaded rounds!

Now THAT would be a neat super power!

Posts: 1160 | Location: SW Washington, Support Sporting Systems! | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Jerry loads the Chuck Norris way. He just stares at the components until they make themselves. Big Grin

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
I see Jerry is now favoring the "Open Range" model of Smith and Wesson, the worlds first 27 shot revolver.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Like I always say, "Beer is not only for breakfast anymore"

I should be tall and rich too; That ain't gonna happen either

Posts: 358 | Location: NW NJ | Registered: December 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post