SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Carry Grip Tape - Danish Military
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Carry Grip Tape - Danish Military Login/Join 
Picture of mcs1564
posted
Does anyone have any info on the grip tape used on the Danish P320s?

Can't find any info on whether it's off the shelf or made by Sig.

Thanks.

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Recently purchased GT-5000 grip tape for Surefire P6 flashlight, looks very similar to grip tape in photo, excellent quality and price was low, recommend. contact: guntape.com

Posts: 186 | Registered: December 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
There was a thread on another forum where two gentlemen did the Danish version builds and I do believe they eventually bought grip tape and had it laser cut. One of them had the template if I recall.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Maybe a custom job from Talon.
https://talongungrips.com/grip-request/

Always impressed with your collection.

Posts: 2302 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
Talon??

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1630 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
There was a thread on another forum where two gentlemen did the Danish version builds and I do believe they eventually bought grip tape and had it laser cut. One of them had the template if I recall.

I came across that thread as well. I reached out to one of the members who is offering laser cut sets.

They look a little thick, but, will give them a shot, as well as, picking up a set from Talon.

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 808
posted Hide Post
On the Sig Store Site.

https://www.sigsauer.com/talon-grip-p320.html

Posts: 1231 | Location: Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania | Registered: February 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While I wouldn't say it's a bad thing per se, are you sure that you'll need/benefit from it?

I'm exceptionally pleased with the grip and index provided inherently by my X Carry grip, used with my RX RDS Romeo 1 slide.

I also have the Compact grip (mine originally was a Compact RX); I'd be more inclined to see the Talon (or similar) grip tape providing grippability benefits with it.

Another alternative might be to simply cut a segment of mountain bike inner tube to size, as a DIY grip sleeve. I've found them to be very effective, and a huge value. Scott Warren also has another alternative, which I prefer on my Glock G21 and G22 (due to their accentuated recoil impulses): https://warrentactical.com/pro.../grip-assist-sleeve/

Best, Jon

Posts: 995 | Location: Auburn, WA USA | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JonSigShooter:
While I wouldn't say it's a bad thing per se, are you sure that you'll need/benefit from it?

While I don’t know if I’m going to need it, I still want to have a correct set for it. My goal is to have an exact replica with the exception of the FCU with the Danish specific S/N.

------------
SP2022 - 9mm