SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG 226 & HK USP9
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG 226 & HK USP9 Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
I have both.
My USP9 is a tactical model so you get a better trigger than a standard USP.

For the questions you asked they are a complete wash.

The only places I find they are not a wash is weight (metal vs. plastic of course) and the Sig is far more comfortable to shoot.

The simple answer is own both.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25417 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
I answered USP for lower recoil in part because of the "designed for .40" part, but the .45 USP is the softest, most pleasant polymer .45 I've ever shot (including the HK45). I'd trust either with my life and others, but SIG wins hands down on trigger pull. Accuracy is a wash, but not even the match trigger in the higher end USPs even get close.

Posts: 4157 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At the end of the day I don't think you'd lose either way but I'd prefer the 226 for my one gun. Nothing wrong with the HK and I prefer the mag release but the 226 may be the closest to perfect gun. Atleast for me. It feels great in the hand, points naturally, its very accurate and reliable.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post