SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Flat trigger on P250?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Flat trigger on P250? Login/Join 
posted
Is it possible to put a flat P320 trigger on a P250? TIA

I was paid $7.54/HR to go into harm's way so you didn't have to.

Posts: 646 | Location: Heart of Dixie! | Registered: April 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From the Apex website, it will not work.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
posted June 20, 2019 05:46 PM
Is it possible to put a flat P320 trigger on a P250?

No

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4250 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That said people have put p320 trigger in a p250. Looks like it would increase the reach. They say it works, I haven't done it in mine but a curved apex would be nice.

Posts: 48 | Registered: July 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanx, guys.

I was paid $7.54/HR to go into harm's way so you didn't have to.

Posts: 646 | Location: Heart of Dixie! | Registered: April 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
any updates? I have an Apex flat on my 320 and would LOVE it if my 250 looked similar :-)

PressureDrop

Posts: 1 | Location: ATL | Registered: August 29, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigZac:
any updates? I have an Apex flat on my 320 and would LOVE it if my 250 looked similar :-)

Me too!

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OddyseusDSM:
That said people have put p320 trigger in a p250. Looks like it would increase the reach. They say it works, I haven't done it in mine but a curved apex would be nice.

I've seen this posted several times, but never with links or pics. I don't have an extra $100 to blow experimenting on parts that are hard to find. What's needed? A 320 trigger bar to cut on, cutting or drilling on a 250 bar...?

Posts: 51 | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post