SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Another CZ Rami Show 'n Tell
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another CZ Rami Show 'n Tell Login/Join 
Picture of Tooky13
posted
Following in Dry-Fly’s footsteps, I picked up my Rami from Robar today. I had them do their NP3 finish on the frame. I’m very pleased with the results. Unlike Dry-Fly, I left the trigger as-is. Although CZ Custom is local and I could have had them work on it, I’ve found the trigger suits me just fine. I believe the double-action pull, out of the box, is as good as any and is just right for EDC.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
I will be the first to tell you, really nice CZ!

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks sharp,enjoy!

Posts: 101 | Registered: January 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Very nice sir! I’m finally shooting my new Rami in the AM for the first time. Mines trigger was certainly adequate as well, problem was I already owned a P01 built by CGW. Resistance was futile. Enjoy, it’s beautiful!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Oooo that looks purdy. Never fired a CZ before but there's a first for everything. Big Grin

Posts: 13049 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Just bought me a Rami today. 150 rounds as soon as I got home, holy smokes it shoots great!

Now to find a good IWB holster and another 10 round mag!

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s discovered them! There’s a guy on eBay a member here told me about that makes a pinky extension for them. Makes a huge difference.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ive got a CX Rami BD (decocker) for concelsed carry a few years ago. DEAD NUTS reliable. And I shot it very well. But, double stack makes it too wide for me. Kept it. Springfield EMP is my carry gun.

Posts: 3531 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now that's a beautiful CZ. I have a BD Rami from CGW that I dressed up with wood grips and fiber optic sights, but my gun is a bridesmaid compared to yours. Very cool.

Posts: 59 | Registered: January 22, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Apparently, CZ has finally produced another batch of the RAMI BD's. When I got mine a few months ago they were EXTREMELY hard to find.
I just checked GB and there were about 25-30 listed.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For rami grip extensions: mjeter@elmore.rr.com
$15 each and they work excellent

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SteveR2012
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArLEOret:
For rami grip extensions: mjeter@elmore.rr.com
$15 each and they work excellent

Why not build your own per this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdlPoRw_oJU
That's what I did.

Posts: 109 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Following in Dry-Fly’s footsteps, I picked up my Rami from Robar today. I had them do their NP3 finish on the frame. I’m very pleased with the results. Unlike Dry-Fly, I left the trigger as-is. Although CZ Custom is local and I could have had them work on it, I’ve found the trigger suits me just fine. I believe the double-action pull, out of the box, is as good as any and is just right for EDC.

Congratulations, that is one beautiful gun. I hadn't thought about a Rami until I saw yours. The color combination is beautiful.
I'm new to CZ handguns, but recently picked up a Shadow 2 and I'm loving it. I've been thinking of another CZ and after seeing your pictures, I think I've found it.
If you don't mind my asking, what type of hand grips are those? The multi color gray works beautifully with the NP3 and black combination.

Posts: 105 | Registered: November 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rlbuzz:
If you don't mind my asking, what type of hand grips are those? The multi color gray works beautifully with the NP3 and black combination.

They're the G10 grips made by 'Cool Hand'. They've got a bunch of texture variations and colors.
https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=U..._sl_3aasck49zm_b_p20

Abraham Lincoln

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the quick reply. You've taken the Rami from being a great little gun to being a work of art with your choices of colors and grips. It's a beautiful gun.
I don't know how I've overlooked the CZs for so long. I'm really impressed with their overall quality. The only CZ I have, a Shadow 2, is perfect. The machining, finish, and workmanship is top notch. I particularly like the way the slide fits down into the frame so that the bore axis is lowered. I probably would have overlooked the Rami except for your pictures.
This forum is going to be the cause for me going to the poor house.

Posts: 105 | Registered: November 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
For anyone with a Rami , Marschal Grips has some premade grips for the Rami on the website.

No waiting, of course , they are wood grips.

http://www.marschalgrips.com/4sale/4sale.html

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nframe:
Just bought me a Rami today. 150 rounds as soon as I got home, holy smokes it shoots great!

I love NFrame. He's like me...Oooh look, bright shiney object...gotta'go get one.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra21:
quote:
Originally posted by Nframe:

I love NFrame. He's like me...Oooh look, bright shiney object...gotta'go get one.

Lol. Guilty! I’ll just eat ramen for a couple weeks.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post