SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New p220 Legion owners - talk to me
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New p220 Legion owners - talk to me Login/Join 
posted
What do think of the P220 Legion? Is it worth
the $300-400 premium?
Tell me how the grey finish is holding up?..any issues?
Overall how satisfied are you.
Thanks...Brian87

Posts: 370 | Location: Williamsburg, VA,  | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Worth the Premium? depends, if you are satisfied with the base model 220 trigger, sights, grips, and feel - probably not. Did I mention trigger? For me - absolutely!

Finish on the P226 I had and the P220 I have is still perfect after much holster wear and range use.

Overall I am 99% satisfied - just wish it didn't have the rail. I have weeded all my handguns down to two. A P225 for Summer carry and the P220 Legion for everything else.

P239
M11-A1
340 M&P

Posts: 552 | Location: Okla | Registered: August 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IkenI....funny I also have p225, and wanting to replace the P220 I sold for the new Legion P220....I like the P225 (not too big, not too small.)

Posts: 370 | Location: Williamsburg, VA,  | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For the trigger and the sights? Absolutely!

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Absolutely worth it.
The P220 Legion is the P220 I would have designed if Sig asked to make me a signature pistol. A very well thought out model.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hile:
For the trigger and the sights? Absolutely!

+1

I sold my P220 after I bought my P220 Legion. One of my favorite guns!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post