SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    NAA Pug Derringer
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NAA Pug Derringer Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I've been carrying a .22 Magnum 1 1/8 inch barrel Mini with rubber grip in an NAA IWB for over thirty years when running, or with shorts when my larger pistols are... too large. Frankly, I see this .22 Mini Mag as an up close and personal defensive weapon. If it's a last resort situation, a .22 Magnum round will suffice, rather than having no other weapon. NAA is an excellent company.

Posts: 1312 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: November 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rvbgtr
posted Hide Post
I've got a Pug with the folding grip. Works very well for me.

Posts: 798 | Location: Treasure Coast, FL | Registered: June 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I've only shot one of the little bitty ones. It keyholed. I was lucky to be able to hit the ground with it. Big Grin Hands were way too big.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IMO, the little 5 shot NAA handguns are great for "Up close and Personal" defense. I know several women who keep one under pillow at night.

A .22 LR or .22 Win magnum round in the eye of ear can spoil a rapists day.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post