SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    When did M&Ps get so cheap?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When did M&Ps get so cheap? Login/Join 
Picture of Rockyriver
posted Hide Post
The local gun store has the threaded and non threaded M&P 2.0's for $399.

Posts: 38 | Registered: January 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^

25% credit card processing fees? That shop needs to change banks.

Posts: 8955 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Depami:
I have one. $199 is too much.

I'll take it off your hands for $200.

Proverbs 21:31

Posts: 450 | Registered: September 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope this is on-topic; I keep an eye on the local gun-trader site. Looks like people have to almost give away polymer Smiths - although not as bad as any FN pistol except for the 5.7. I saw a 9mm M&P Compact, in the box, dropped to $250-ish before it sold.

Posts: 431 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: September 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They're a GREAT gun and at current street prices. I have sold several on here and own and shoot them regularly. Several other members report great results as well. If you're looking for one, keep me in mind.

Posts: 5163 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the 2.0 is a very good gun for the money especially if you are Mil for the program / rebate guns.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
The 2.0's are competitive with any other polymer pistol out right now in respect to fit and performance. At their current price point they are almost a no brainer.
And if I ever see a 2.0 for the prices that the haters are claiming I'll buy every one they have. All I find on armslist used is over $400.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
PSA has the M&P 2.0 compact in .40S&W on clearance for $299.

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phred:

.40s&w doesn't count. Wink

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
quote:

Which one are you looking for?

Posts: 5163 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
quote:

Which one are you looking for?

The 3.6" model in 9mm at the sub $275 mark everyone is talking about. The cheapest I've seen them new is $349 from Grab a Gun. Used on armslist in my state are all over $400.

My wife wants to sell her Gen 4 G26 to fund one. The Smith seems to carry and shoot quite a bit better for both of us than the little Glock and I've found quite an abundance of aftermarket support for this model.

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
The 3.6" model in 9mm

That seems to be the hot one. Probably keeps the price a bit elevated, due to demand.

Not surprised to see them shoveling 40s out cheap.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess I haven't seen anybody claiming to Seeing M&P 2.0 Compacts that cheap in 9mm, in this thread or elsewhere. Dealer incentives on the .40s are better than the 9mm right now. The 1.0 Compacts with the 3.5" barrels are cheaper, too.

Big Stack
posted Hide Post
I finally got to shoot one of this this week. If this is a cheap gun, it's a hell of a bargain.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post